Tuesday, March 24, 2020

My Daily Driver: @TacoTatoMustang's Ford Mustang


1. How did you come to the decision of buying this car?

I'd wanted a Mustang since I was a teenager. Finally moved to a place where I "needed" a vehicle almost six years ago. Test drove it and had to have it.


2. What has your ownership experience been like?

Excellent for the most part. Still love driving the car every time I get behind the wheel.


3. What is your fondest memory with this car?

Road tripping in the Mustang from Northern Virginia to Miami with our dog, the late, great Jack (RIP) for our wedding.


4. Why do you love cars?

They are a culmination of incredible engineering and design....and the ability to customize in so many ways. Also, love road tripping.

---
If you would like to participate, just answer the above four questions and submit one to three photos of your daily driver to milhousevanh at geemail. Thanks and have fun!

No comments: