Tuesday, March 24, 2020

My Daily Driver: @Mattlinn01's Tesla Model S


1. How did you come to the decision of buying this car?

Being a Realtor, I spend a lot of time and money on fuel in my car.  I needed something that had space to have clients ride with me in a nice vehicle while at the same time saving me money.  The Tesla Model S did exactly that. 


2. What has your ownership experience been like?

Saying the word “amazing” does not do it justice.  The level of customer service, Over-the-air updates, and Autopilot has truly changed my life when it comes to working and living with my car. 


3. What is your fondest memory with this car?

My three year old son has a dance party before every single ride in the Tesla. 


4. Why do you love cars?

I’ve loved cars for as long as I can remember.  One of my first memories was hanging out with my dad while he did repairs to our VW Van.  Some cars have a soul, other cars can simply be a means to an end.  I gravitate to those cars that change something in me while I’m driving them. 

---
If you would like to participate, just answer the above four questions and submit one to three photos of your daily driver to milhousevanh at geemail. Thanks and have fun!

No comments: