Friday, May 22, 2015

Saab update

The current owner did not get a chance to take it to the shop for an inspection before he left town. He gets back next Thursday. Hopefully, he'll be able to take it in Thursday afternoon. We hash out a deal Thursday evening (if the inspection goes well), and I take the train down on Friday to pick it up.

A friend in the area offered to check out the exterior for me over the weekend. Still waiting for the current owner for an address/permission.

I'm cautiously optimistic.

No comments: