Monday, August 08, 2011

Follow this blog and win a prize! (The details)

Why: The purpose of this contest is to not only increase the number of followers, but to show appreciation to you, the loyal reader.

What: Five prizes will be given out.

  • Citroen ID 19 Repair Manual



  • Minichamps 1/43 Maserati Quattroporte
  • Bugatti collectors card set

  • Cars of the Soviet Union book
  • $50 gift card to microlending site Kiva

How:
  • The drawing will take place once this blog has 100 unique followers.  To become a follower, simply click on the "Join This Site" button in the column to your right.
  • A couple of you have duplicate and triplicate avatars.  So in order to reach the 100 unique follower milestone, the drawing will take place when there are 103 followers (or thereabouts).  The drawing will take place once this blog has 100 followers.  I will take into account duplicate/triplicate followers. 
  • Each follower's name will be written on a scrap of paper and placed in a bowl.  Five random names will be drawn.
  • The five winners' screen names will be posted on this blog.  They will have 30 days to claim their prize.
  • The prizes will be awarded on a first come, first served basis.  The first person to claim their prize by emailing me (I'll post my email address when I announce the winners) will get first choice of the prizes.  The second person to email me will have the second choice, etc.
  • If the winner does not claim their prize within 30 days, they will have forfeited.
  • I reserve the right to modify the rules, change the prizes, and cancel the contest.  I'll do my best to keep it fair and fun for everyone.
So, if you haven't joined yet, do so!  If you feel lucky and want the drawing to take place sooner, invite your friends over here!  Again, thanks all, and good luck.

10 comments:

Ozmac said...

Alluring prizes indeed, and as one of those who has signed up as following you twice already, I will then have a moral crisis if I win two prizes!

Maxichamp said...

@Ozmac: Moral crisis averted. No worries. I'll only count you once.

Zackswheels said...

long time reader, first time official follower!

Maxichamp said...

@Cchanner83: Welcome aboard!

Anonymous said...

Fantastic prizes!

Maxichamp said...

@Viva: I have a feeling I will be spending a small fortune on international postage.

Tarlan said...

Tried once for some prize from canadian grand prix, unlucky...

Maxichamp said...

@Tarlan: Yeah, sorry about that. But, if it takes a long time to reach 100 followers, I may go to another F1 race. So who knows, maybe those tire shreds will be a prize after all.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
m4ff3w said...

Pick me! Pick me!