Tuesday, April 07, 2015

Visitors to this blog from around the world

While having breakfast with Ed on Saturday, we talked about how readers of this blog are literally from all over the world. Back when I first started the blog, I obsessively kept track of where my visitors came from. In 2008, the red denoted where my visitors hailed from.


I just checked Google Analytics tonight and after almost 10 years, I am only missing visitors from the following countries:

  • Chad
  • Comoros
  • North Korea
  • Sao Tome and Principe
  • Turkmenistan
  • Tuvalu
  • Vatican City
  • Western Sahara

4 comments:

mtc said...

South Africa is looking surprisingly bare.

Francisco said...

No one from the Vatican???

You would think the Popes (both of 'em) would check the Phaeton articles once in a while...

See you saturday @ Oakland- I'll bring the Phaeton!

Tarlan said...

Well to be fair I've visited your site from Azerbaijan, Russia, Kazakhstan, Turkey, France and now from Germany (I'm in my business trip here). So i may change my travel schedule for at least Turkmenistan to fill the gap :)

Maxichamp said...

@Tarlan: You have always been my favorite reader!