Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Hooniverse post on wagon choices

The post is up and there are over 100 insightful and hilarious comments. I'm leaning towards the Lexus.


Francisco said...

I'm so sorry to hear this!!

Have you thought of adding to the mix the Acura TSX wagon?

Pros: Nice Wagon Design - Rock Solid Reliable

Cons: Pricey, 200HP engine

slirt said...

anxiously awaiting the SAAB review(s)

augie said...

fwiw, a good friend of mine owns a 2002 lexus is300 sport-wagon and loves it. it was his first car in SF, has accumulated 185+k miles and still runs great.

Maxichamp said...

@Francisco: 2nd gen TSX wagon does not come with a stick. I was curious and looked at Gen 1 TSX sedans like what I used to own. They're actually appreciating in value!

Maxichamp said...

@augie: I'm leaning towards the IS300, but that dealer is shady as hell.