Sunday, August 15, 2010

2010 Laguna Seca Monterey Historics parking lot photos

Paddock photos here.

I stand by my assertion that at car shows, the cars of the spectators are just as interesting as what's in the event.



This Porsche 928S with a Nurburgring sticker was the first cool car I saw parked.


Ford GT with Gulf Oil livery in dirt lot.


Exhibit 1: Evidence of hoonage.


Lotus Esprit.


This is the first Opel Monza I have ever seen in my life.


Aston Martin V8.


Aston Martin DB5.


Sunbeam Tiger.  The reason why I came.  More later.


This specific Mercedes 500E I spotted inspired this piece back in 2007.  The giveaway was the license plate frame.


Ferrari F40.


F40 exhaust.



This Fiat 124 coupe certainly was not the fanciest at the lot, but I was drawn to it.



Ferrari 288 GTO.  I rest my case.

No comments: