Thursday, April 24, 2014

2nd gen CTS


This popped up on the Buggybank site when I checked last night. Much has been written about the CTS-V, but I haven't heard much about the regular CTS. Apparently, 2008 was the first production year of the Mark 2 CTS. Two V6s were available, and the Direct Injection version that this example has is good for 300+ horsepower.

Do any of you have any experience with this? If any of you Buggybank regulars stop by in the next few weeks, please let me know how the exterior and interior look up close and personal.

I wonder if you can tell which suspension package it has by just looking at the VIN number.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I'll check it out if I drive back that way. Don't know much about this generation.

Unknown said...

And it was made in a dog-friendly body style:

eh?

ehhhhh?

Anonymous said...

My neighbor has an almost identical car to the posting. He loves it. GMC addresses the substandard interior of the previous generation and both engines are pretty competitive in their class. As an aside, used ones are pretty reasonably priced and reliable