Saturday, November 12, 2011

Putting the TSX up for sale

This has been the most reliable car I've ever driven.  112,000 miles and not a single hiccup.  Seven years old and not a single squeak or rattle.  I purposely picked the most popular/bland color so it was a total sleeper.  And with a six speed manual, it was possibly the most fun FWD sedan out there.

Passed smog with flying colors

It has stopped raining so I'll wash the Phaeton this weekend and take some pictures.  I'll write a 1-week ownership impressions piece tomorrow.  If there are any issues/questions you want me to address, let me know.

5 comments:

Alan said...

Can't wait to read that piece.

Good luck with the sale, sounds like you'll miss it.

mtc said...

you won't miss having a car with a manual gearbox? or will the phaeton be getting a new stablemate :)

Nigel said...

The TSX is probably my favorite of the post-Integra Acura lineup, and I would totally buy that if I didn't live literally across the country. It sounds like an incredibly fun car that still has a good amount of practicality to boot.

Maxichamp said...

@mtc: We are passively looking for a manual Volvo 145 wagon to replace the Toaster (our Honda Civic).

@Nigel: It'll be listed on Buggy Bank Berkeley's website soon. I spent the morning cleaning out the car and putting together all the service receipts. It was like going through a recently lost loved one's drawers. So sad. Plus, last week, I spent $250 and had all the door dings taken out. It's a gem.

mtc said...

We are passively looking for a manual Volvo 145 wagon

balllin!

to replace the Toaster (our Honda Civic)

hey, at least it's not a corolla ;)