I'm toying with the idea of posting a meta-analysis of all the Republican presidential candidates. Stay tuned.
And if you want to be plugged into American political gossip and analysis, I recommend:
- watching Hardball on weekdays on MSNBC (a little loud and biased, but entertaining),
- watching The Chris Matthews Show on Sundays (scoops and predictions from Beltway insiders),
- checking Drudge Report (ridiculous, but often accurate, headlines),
- reading RealClearPolitics (single greatest political aggregator out there), and
- making bets with friends based on 538's predictions (it will never let you down).