Sunday, July 19, 2020

July 19 blog

First up, I bought a book about the history of Yokohama Chinatown. I've been communicating with the author and I hope to learn more about my father's side of the family. Like, why the heck did my grandparents move to Japan in the 1930s?!


Next, I've seen this custom Cadillac Eldorado convertible around town. Yesterday, I was able to finally take a picture of it. It looks good!


And speaking of 25 year old luxury coupes, I really like the Lexus SC300/400. Jalopnik's Raph Orlove has a fun video about it:


And finally, I cannot stop watching Bald and Bankrupt on YouTube. Here, he visited the capital of Moldova and the breakaway republic of Transnistria. They look depressing and fun.


1 comment:

m4ff3w said...

I saw a decrepit Allanté rotting outside a shop when my gf and I were out on a motorcycle ride Sunday morning.

She didn't really understand why I needed to turn around and to look closer and tell her the story of GM flying the bodies in from Italy.