- Russia (I'm still boycotting)
- US (I didn't want to see Hamilton win the championship)
- Mexico (I forgot, having gotten used to not watching the race on TV for more than a month)
- Brazil (Really could not give a hoot, as I had missed three races already)
- Abu Dhabi (The season is not over yet?)
But now, it's 2016 and I can't wait for the season to begin. Here are a few thoughts about the calendar.
Melbourne, Australia (Can't come soon enough.)
Bahrain, Bahrain (Still boycotting.)
Sochi, Russia (They moved this way up from October.)
Monte Carlo, Monaco (Is there more than one city in Monaco?)
Baku, Azerbaijan (Why is this called the European Grand Prix? Also(!), our very own Azeri commenter, Tarlan, will be a marshal at the race.)
Silverstone, United Kingdom
Spa-Francorchamps, Belgium (85% sure I am going.)
Sepang, Malaysia (Did Russia and Malaysia switch places? Also, what's the 411 on that Indonesian driver?)
Mexico City, Mexico (I saw photos of the stadium and it looks rad.)
Sao Paolo, Brazil
Abu Dhabi, UAE
So, Belgium. Has anyone been to the race? Any tips? Which corner/area would you sit? Eau Rouge, the Chicane, La Source? Here are the choices.
Oh, and by the way, Rosberg has a 3:1 chance of winning the championship this year. Bernie Sanders has a 9:1 chance of winning the presidency this year.