Saturday, July 26, 2014

The Truth About Cars


I am excited to announce that I will be a contributor to The Truth About Cars. Its managing editor and Tamerlane's Thoughts fan, Derek Kreindler, invited me to write. I look forward to writing for a much larger audience, including important people in the auto industry.

My first post will be a legal (and practical) analysis of GM's payout to victims of the dreaded ignition switch. I will do my best to make the posts interesting. I encourage you to hop over to TTAC as readers. I'm proud to be in the same shop as my car blogging inspiration, Murilee Martin; Jack Baruth, the guy who owned TWO Phaetons; and the hardest working man in the biz, Derek Kreindler.

I will continue to write for Hooniverse and my own blog. Thank you all for your years of encouragement and support.

8 comments:

Peter Secor said...

Congrats, well deserved!

Edvin said...

Oh wow, congrats! I've to admit I've only been reading TTAC very occasionally, but that will surely change now.

Alan said...

Congratulations, man. You deserve it.

Saxphile said...

I only read three car-related blogs, and you're now writing for two for them! For those wondering, the third one is CarNewsChina.com

Maxichamp said...

@Charles: I will see if I can get a position with CarNewsChina. Hope to see you comment here more. You have quite an interesting background!

Walter R. Moore said...

That's great news! Two great tastes that go great together...

Anonymous said...

Well done! - Steve VH

Ed Kim said...

COngratulations!! This is awesome news!!