Sunday, June 16, 2013

Maron

Apologies for the dearth of postings this weekend. My friend came by unexpectedly yesterday and now I am "stuck" with his Tesla Roadster Sport for a while. We spent yesterday afternoon and this morning trying to solve a charging issue. Thankfully, it has all been resolved. The culprit was my garage's funky wiring, not the car itself. So I'll definitely be posting about my experience with the Tesla for the next week or so, perhaps longer.

The other highlight of the weekend has been Maron, as in Marc Maron's new TV show on IFC. It's neurotic, endearing, and humorous. I also started listening to his podcast, WTF, in which he interviews comedians, 90 minutes at a time.

1 comment:

Alan said...

Watched all seven episodes in a mini-marathon Saturday night/Sunday Morning--thanks for the heads-up. I've started listening to WTF also.