Sunday, June 30, 2013

B2 Audi Coupe GT

This red number was featured on Bring A Trailer recently. I emailed the owner some questions and asked a friend to see if he could check it out for me (it's in Portland). It's the FWD version, not the coveted Quattro version. Your thoughts?


Walter R. Moore said...

Oh, that car would make you happy - provided you have the right mechanic near you to keep it running, of course..

Ripituc said...

Looks soooo good! And are Audis really so unreliable?

m4ff3w said...

I drive oddball cars, I drive Italian cars, yet Audi products terrify me.

The newer stuff I could never convince myself to own. 80s and early 90s Audis tempt me, but then I remember a quip I once read:

"If one were to put an Audi engineer at the bottom of a pit with a ladder and a shovel, the engineer would dig a tunnel to escape."