Saturday, February 13, 2010

Top 10 Songs Videos About Cars

I am going to be incommunicado for at least a few days. In the mean time, enjoy my favorite songs/videos about cars.

10. You're Gonna Get Yours, Public Enemy: I was a huge PE fan growing up. This song about an Oldsmobile 98 was in their debut album Yo! Bum Rush the Show.


9. You Might Think, The Cars: This is one of the first videos I remember watching on MTV. The special effects were insane.


8. Millennium, Robbie Williams: The James Bond spoof with the Aston Martin DB5 is a shoo-in on my list.


7. Low Rider, War: Old school.


6. Fast Car, Tracy Chapman: Artistically, easily the best song of this lot.


5. Let Me Ride, Dr. Dre: Light years better than today's hip-hop.


4. All I Want, Toad the Wet Sprockets: This has nothing to do with cars per se, but it reminds me of a road trip I took to Santa Barbara via the Pacific Coast Highway.


3. Alfa Romeo 159 Ad, Artist Unknown: I found this ad a few weeks ago and I can't get it out of my head.


2. Sabotage, Beastie Boys: SA-bo-TAGE!


1. East Bound And Down, Jerry Reed: I can't believe my favorite song is a country and western song.

No comments: