Wednesday, July 08, 2020

July 8 blog

With all the craziness happening in this world, I am taking a break from Twitter. So I will blog about what I usually tweet.

First up, I came across this Aston Martin DBS Superlegerra convertible in my office parking garage. At over $307,820, this has to be the most expensive car ever parked in the garage. This is an ultra rare spot, right?!
 

Next, I happened upon a Norwegian island in the South Atlantic. Because of Bouvet Island's location, it is not subject to the international rules governing Antarctic territories.


Finally, the local library finally opened for curbside service and the boy got this book. Chevy Lumina police car!


2 comments:

m4ff3w said...

Surely they could have done better than a Lumina cop car...

@slirt said...

the Saab was a Twitter-worthy return