Friday, July 10, 2020

July 10 blog

Lots of cool cars spotted, and more!

Last night, my wife had a craving for Rainbow Sherbet ice cream, so I schlepped to the local Safeway. I found these Spam patties and fries in the freezer section. What?! Has anyone tried these?



During the morning commute, I followed this Integra sedan. It's clean, sure. But I took this picture because the plastic bumper cover has no blemishes. Has this person ever street parked this car in the last quarter century?


When I picked up dinner for the family at the Vietnamese place near my office, this rare Saab 9-4X with a dealer plate was parked outside. Outstanding!


Finally, on the way to the freeway, in front of the Alfa Romeo dealership, was this 1991 Gelandewagen for sale.


Finally finally, Mike Schlee has a new car blog that really resonated with me. Mike was a long time writer for AutoGuide. He's now with Subaru corporate. Recently, he started his own blog and has been posting regularly. It's like a throwback to fifteen years ago when so many of us started our own little personal car blogs. I encourage you to check it out.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a fantastic find that Saab is!

Lukas said...

Spam fries sound both alluring and disgusting. Not cheap either!