Thursday, September 12, 2019

Visiting a Jaguar/Range Rover dealership

After losing a Bring A Trailer auction on a mint 2000 Toyota Land Cruiser, I went to the local Jaguar dealership to check out the electric I-Pace. I just sat in one. I did not drive it. The interior and exterior were sharp and there was plenty of trunk space. The salesman told me it has more room than the Range Rover Sport. The MSRP was $82,000. It is currently discounted at $72,000.



The very cordial and no-pressure salesman and I ended up talking about Range Rovers. He showed me the Virgin Galactic edition of the Range Rover. It was being detailed for a special customer. Everyone who bought a ticket for the first space flight is entitled to this Range Rover, if they pay $253,000 for it.


If you have not done so, I encourage you to follow me on Twitter or to at least check out my timeline. I'm much more active there and there have been some fantastic interactions with fellow car nerds.

No comments: