Thursday, August 03, 2017

Six more toy cars

I might have gone a little overboard.

Not content with the selections at local drug stores, I went to a Toys R Us yesterday. The choices were slightly better and I got this LM002 and Brazilian Volkswagen.



I was close to a different Toys R Us this morning so I went there as well. The selection was even better. I was going to get seven or eight cars, but I was able to whittle them down to four.




This "F1 Racer" was borderline fictional, but I got it because 1) it's sort of a Formula One car and 2) the wheels glow in the dark.


2 comments:

steve-vh said...

Have you looked into the Johhny Lightening cars?
http://johnnylightning.com/

Maxichamp said...

@steve: I used to have all the JL James Bond cars. But now, I am artificially limiting the cars to Hot Wheels, Matchbox, and Tomica.