Sunday, November 01, 2015

Old pictures I found in a box

We're cleaning out the closets and I was handed a box of old photographs. Let's see what's inside.

I don't know the context of this photo at all, but it's 14 year old me in a random Southern California alleyway. Check out the Italian coupe in the background!

This is a replica of the Voyager spacecraft. This photo was taken at an open house at the Jet Propulsion Laboratory in Pasadena.

A 1990 shot of George and Barbara Bush. My high school American history teacher put our class on a bus and we ended up watching from the back corner of a huge hotel ballroom.

High school me in Japan. You'll notice the Asian kid dressed up like a cholo. He and his brother, strangely, were obsessed with reggae music. Now, they sell out stadiums.

From a 1996 cross-country trip: Arizona meteor crater.

Same trip, St. Louis.

1997 trip down to the Outer Banks in North Carolina. The markers show where the Wright brothers first flew their airplane.

No comments: