Monday, March 19, 2012

Carspotting (San Francisco Outer Richmond edition)

After a week of continuous rain, the clouds parted and we went out yesterday.  We had lunch at Red Tavern, a neat Russian place.  We then walked about ten blocks to the Legion of Honor.  Despite living in the San Francisco Bay Area for 17 years, I had never been to that museum before.

These four American cars were parked near each other, so I suspect they all belong to the same guy. 





Sorry for the semi-NSFW picture.  Dang kids.

This Ranchero will be a Truck Thursday topic on Hooniverse.







Here's a bonus shot.

2 comments:

MattC said...

One of the many things I miss when I vacation out in the west coast. Due to the weather, older cars tend to not rust as severly as they due in the east coast. I love seeing survivors on the streets in still driving.

MattC said...

-and still driving (not in)