1. Kapa'au, Big Island. This is my favorite. It is near the King's birthplace. This was supposed to stand in front of Iolani Palace but was lost off of the Falkland Islands (Islas Malvinas) while in transit. By the time this statue was recovered, its replacement was already on Oahu. So this one ended up in the North Kohala district of the Big Island.
2. Honolulu, Oahu. This is the most iconic Kamehameha statue and is the replacement of the statue just discussed above.
3. Washington, DC. This one is in Statuary Hall in the U.S. Capitol. The other statue representing the State of Hawaii is that of Father Damien.
4. Hilo, Big Island. This one has an interesting background as well. It was supposed to grace the Princeville Resort on Kauai. But because Kamehameha never took over Kauai, the locals wanted nothing to do with it. So it was donated to Hilo.
5. Grand Wailea Resort Hotel & Spa, Maui. I want to check this one out. It is supposed to be the most accurate representation of the King.