Monday, April 06, 2020

My Daily Driver: @dougs_cars's BMW M4


1. How did you come to the decision of buying this car?

I had ordered a new 340i in Estoril Blue that was extremely delayed in production. Stopped in at a local BMW dealer to charge my i3 for a bit on a Sunday (they were closed) and saw this CPO M4 with a manual and the wheels I liked best. Called my sales guy Monday morning, and the rest is history. They actually kept my 340i in production and it sold immediately upon arrival!

2. What has your ownership experience been like?

This car's been fantastic! Having that extra year of CPO warranty was a nice bonus. And there's nothing like putting the exhaust in loud mode and rowing through the gears.

3. What is your fondest memory with this car?

I was alone in the car, had it in full Sport Plus mode, and was headed up the mountain switchbacks at Wintergreen, VA. It was a blast to head up the mountain with!

4. Why do you love cars?

I've loved cars since I was able to speak. I probably did before that, but wasn't able to tell anyone. I'll always have an interesting car, even if I'm broke. I guess some of us are just wired that way...passionate about transportation.

Doug has a YouTube channel.

---
If you would like to participate, just answer the above four questions and submit one to three photos of your daily driver to milhousevanh at geemail. Thanks and have fun!

No comments: