- He was in charge of Turn 16, including toilets, fire trucks, fan seating, garbage, etc.
- He sometimes got just 3-4 hours of sleep.
- His team of 40 marshals was led by Bahrani mentors.
- GP2 and F1 race (after Lap 5) were fully managed by Azeris (observers, track marshals, safety marshals, evacuation team, etc.).
- Marshals came from U.S., Italy, Hungary, France, Germany, Australia, England, Russia, Georgia, Ukraine, Abu Dhabi, etc.
For photos of the weekend from the marshals' perspective, click here.