Friday, June 17, 2016

Planning this blog's 10th anniversary


In September, I'll be celebrating this blog's 10th anniversary. I can't believe this has been a part of a quarter of my life.

Between now and September, I will post some highlights from the last ten years. I also want to ask you, the regular readers, a few questions and post the responses on September 17. I was thinking of the following questions, but want your feedback, suggestions, and ideas for what you'd like to see to celebrate the tenth anniversary.

The questions:
1. What do you like the most about this blog?
2. What is your favorite car?
3. What is your favorite place on earth?
4. What is your favorite food?
5. What would you like to see on this blog in the next ten years?

Thanks for reading!

3 comments:

Xavi said...

Congratulations for your great work during this time
I'm reading it from Donosti, Spain.
Keep well cos i enjoy a lot.

Maxichamp said...

@Xavi: Thank you. I didn't know San Sebastian had a different name. One day, I will visit the Basque country!

Maxichamp said...

@Walter: Thank you for being the first to answer the questions. And thank you for being a loyal reader. I'm going to set up a separate page for these questions/answers. If anyone else would like to answer the questions, please leave them here as a comment or email me at milhousevanh at geemail.