Saturday, September 18, 2010

Maserati engine coffee table update


First of all, it seems that with one day of voting left, barring a flurry of (8) votes, I'm going to get the red valve covers.  Thanks to all those who voted.  I was leaning towards black covers in the beginning but I think it's a little dull for our living room.  And for you originalists out there, later Biturbo engines apparently did come with red valve covers.

Second, as is with all good things, and especially all Italian things, I'm going to have to wait longer on that engine.  It's going to be delayed at least a week or two.  So stay tuned.

2 comments:

longrooffan said...

I quietly chuckled at this post. My dad frequently had to wait longer than the stated times for part for his Fiat 124. Either color will be equally cool.

Maxichamp said...

@John: I was actually contemplating that, but I have to pay for both sets.