Sunday, January 24, 2010

Brad Pitt And Angelina Jolie's Car Is A VW Phaeton?!

While 2 million other blogs this coming week will talk about how Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie may be splitting, this blog will ask the boldest and most relevant question for weird car fanatics (I meant fans of weird cars, not weird fans who like cars)-- Do they own a VW Phaeton? Of course, this may just be a photo of the family walking down a parking lot. But could it be that they just got out of that black Phaeton with privacy-ensuring tinted windows? Enquiring minds want to know. I want to know.

Update 1: Yes, it's true, according to random posts on the net. How did I miss this when I was researching the Phaeton?

1 comment:

Alan said...

Perhaps it's their continental car? Before I spotted the Euro plates I noticed the Ford Puma parked next to the Phaeton.