Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Check out Alan's new car blog Auto Neurotic Fixation


I'm mentioning and recommending this blog not because I know the author (longtime commenter Alan).  I am recommending it because it covers really cool cars in an entertaining and well written way.  

It seems that in this day and age, every make and model car ever produced has been written about, ad nauseum, in a million-and-one car blogs.  After you've visited Alan's blog, you'll realize that's not the case at all.   I am sure you'll enjoy it. 

3 comments:

Alan said...

Maxilane,

Many sincere thanks for the write-up, advice, encouragement and inspiration. It means a lot.

At first I didn't understand the Chris Rock link, then about 30 seconds in I remembered where it was going and laughed.

Alan

Anonymous said...

Very nice looking blog! Already added to Favourites in "Daily links". Well done Alan.

From Etienne
(Switzerland)

Edvin said...

Good stuff, bookmarked! :)