Sunday, October 09, 2011

2011 All Italian Car and Motorcycle Show pictures


This year's show was bigger and better than ever.  Just look.

Targa-topped 1976 Lancia Montecarlo/Scorpion:

1971 Alfa Giulia Super:


This Fiat 131S wagon is for sale.  Asking price is $6,500.



Look at that federalized bumper on the Beta:

Fiat Abarth 750:

Arnolt-MG.  Full story here.


Another Fiat Abarth:

Alfa Montreal.  The display came with some "Before" pictures.  All I have to say is-- Alchemy is real.



Montreal and Mistral:

1978 Alfa Romeo Alfetta Sport Sedan:



Another Scorpion:

Plenty of room in there:


My first Intermeccanica sighting:


ISO Rivolta:



2010 show pictures.
2009 show pictures.

3 comments:

Edvin said...

Awesome, a lot of cars I didn't know existed.

Gabe said...

Great pics! The 1978 Alfa Sport Sedan is my father's. I randomly found it searching on google :)

Maxichamp said...

@Gabe: Please tell your dad I think he has a sweet ride.