Friday, January 14, 2011

Hoarding Four Lokos

Four Loko is an alcoholic energy drink.  A lot of kids and young people have consumed too much and gotten sick.  Bans were spreading and the manufacturer took it off the market.  A friend bought the remaining stock in the small town he lives in.  This is it.  I'm still shaking my head.

According to my rough calculations, you're looking at the equivalent of caffeine from 190 cups of coffee combined with the alcohol content of 228 bottles of beer.


2 comments:

John L said...

We have a problem here with kids buying "alcopops". Teenage young ladies consume large quantities of them because they are sweet and taste like a soft drink. Carbonated brightly coloured soda pops that are about 50% vodka or gin. It's very irresponsible of the manufacturers.

Maxichamp said...

@John L: I guess I'm getting old, but just the thought of taking a sip of it makes me sick.