Thursday, April 02, 2009

Let Them Eat Cake (SF Chronicle Top 100 Restaurants)

While this country and world struggle with the recession, these jokers make a sport of going to some of the most expensive restaurants in the Bay Area. I don't know who has more gall-- the people who would readily tell their story to the whole world, or the newspaper who would publish it.

CKY

Update 1: Out of curiosity, I looked through the 2008 Top 100 list. There are quite a few above average places that do not belong on the "Top 100". It's sad how just being on this list propels some places to fame, fortune, and trendiness. I'll look at the 2009 Top 100 list when it comes out on Sunday and post something about the not-so-deserving eateries. I know, I'm such a hater.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.