Sunday, November 19, 2017

More Hot Wheels purchases

I was in a different town and went to their Target to see if their inventory was different than our local Target's inventory. It was!

The first car I picked wasn't even a Hot Wheels; it was this Matchbox. I knew about the regular Transporter that Matchbox made, but I didn't know there was a Color Changer version. 


I wasn't too crazy about the livery of this C4 Corvette, but C4 Corvette!


Same with this Camaro. I saw this for sale a year ago and was not impressed with the blue stripes. But I got it anyways yesterday because this is my favorite Camaro.


I am not a fan of fictitious vehicles, but I figured the boy will need a few "work vehicles" like tow trucks, dump trucks, and fire trucks. This reminds me of the race car transporters I once saw at Laguna Seca.




And here is a Ford Fiesta. I'm not a fan of new cars, but I figure the boy can't just play with 70s-80s cars of my childhood.


And finally, I got this Mobile Tune-Up van because it reminded me of the U.S. Mail van I had as a kid.


In fact, I think it's the same casting.


The weird thing about the van is that it's called a "Combat Medic". Did someone at Mattel not proofread the packaging?


No comments: