Monday, August 14, 2023

Radwood San Francisco 2023 photo dump

The boy and I went to the show. To be frank, the magic is gone. Too corporate. There were a lot of cool cars, but the soul of the earlier shows was MIA. Too bad.

We parked across the street from Pier 30/32, next to this old E-Class.


Let's get started!




These Mondials are just so rad. I think even mainstream car enthusiasts like them now.


I swear I thought this 550 was much newer than it actually was.




Ever since I saw Derek Tam-Scott's yellow Miura at Berkeley Cars & Coffee, I have been listening to the Carmudgeon podcast. The Rover and Citroen have been discussed in detail on the show.


This Maserati made the trip worth it. I've seen every Quattroporte generation except the fourth. And here's the QP IV!



I spotted this Alpina a few days before the show near the Caldecott Tunnel and tweeted about it. Turned out, one of my followers was riding in the Alpina at the time!


Rchen was kind enough to let J sit in the back of his taxi. On the armrest was a Tomica version of the same taxi.


I had not seen an Excel in over twenty years. This was a Boyz N the Hood tribute.




Previa with swiveling captain's chairs.


This 1993 Wrangler was identical to mine, other than the engine size.




J has been obsessed with Humvees lately. Look how excited he was.





And finally, this X90 in the parking lot should have been in the show!



No comments: