Tuesday, September 18, 2018

2018 highlights so far

The year is 3/4 over! The lowlight has been Bourdain's passing. But we should definitely celebrate life.

January: Finishing the Pan-American Highway. One of the greatest accomplishments of my life.


February: Baku gifts from Tarlan.


March: @rchen starring in Autoweek's cover story.




April: Spring break in Palm Desert, California.


May: Wedding in Sedona, Arizona.


June: Austrian dinner with an old friend. I got to catch up with a college bud and I got to check a country off my list.


July: Lake Michigan vacation. So serene. Summering in the Midwest is very underrated.


August: Bonneville Salt Flats. My travel bucket list is now one item shorter.


September: We spent a few days down in Laguna Beach. The last time we were there, we were on our babymoon (vacation before birth). The boy loved it.


1 comment:

Rich said...

Well, thank you for making our lives more interesting. Let us not go too far.